HOME     ABout     Contact

12.24.2014

Tis the Season to be Tacky: Part TWO


This past Sunday night was the annual Patterson Tacky Christmas Party.


 
I absolutely love going to this party.  I feel like one of the family now (since I am constantly at their house anyway) and this party was no exception.  

As I have said a thousand times before...The Pattersons know how to throw a party.  
I brought over Stevenson Salsa and it was a hit (as always).  
I am already looking forward to being tacky again in twelve months.


 
Everyone got in their tackiest outfits.
We ate wayyyy too much food.
We exchanged gifts and played Dirty Elephant. 
We played minute to win it games.
We laughed until we cried.





We all had on random nametags: My favorites were Jingle Muhbells, Antler Twotone and Squeezy McJingles.
We played the "Awkward family photo" game way past my bedtime.
We took photos.
We sang Happy Birthday to Aubree.
I didn't eat any of her cake (birthday fail on my part).


And last but not least....I took a selfie with Rudolph:




Merry Christmas to each one of you.
I will be back on Friday with a giveaway winner and a reflection on 2014.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.