HOME     ABout     Contact

12.21.2014

Two Babies, Two Birthdays


12.13.14
The day of the two birthday parties




Well, it finally happened.  I was invited to two of my favorite babies' birthday parties on the SAME DAY and I had to choose which one to go to.  
Tough decision but I had already promised Natalie that I would be at her party.  

I attended Aubrie Kate's Mickey Mouse party last year so I knew I needed to do the same for Nat.  But I'm not gonna lie, I missed spending time with my people at the coast.  Aubrie Kate had a Frozen party and even though I still haven't watched that movie (I know I know, who am I) I just can't seem to "let it go."

So here is a blog post to make up for it, girls. 
I love you both to the moon and back and I can't wait to see each one of you again really soon. 


Aubrie Kate,



Since I didn't make it to your birthday party, I plan on putting your gift in the mail this week.  I hope you know how much I adore you.  When I see videos or pictures of you, my heart (and face) smiles.  You have so much energy and enthusiasm for life, I just love it.  I wish I could bottle it up and take some on the mornings when I really need it.  

You are the last person I was really able to color with (your friend Natalie isn't big on coloring just yet).  From your pictures I saw Saturday, your hair has gotten so long!  I hope you have the best birthday on December 21st.  

You only turn 3 once, enjoy it birthday girl.




Natalie,




Your Minnie Mouse party was a lot of fun - you were surrounded by gifts, but more importantly you were surrounded by all the people who love you.  As I sat from the couch and watched you and your friends open your gifts I knew you were having a blast.  You also went all day without a nap and owned it (like I told AK, bottle some of that energy up for Aunt Cass).  

Thank you for dropping my phone and throwing it across the room once, that made my heart sink for a second.  I am loving all your words you are saying now and the fact that you can say my name clearly (pronounced ca-SEE).  I really like spending time with you and the fact that you gave me a fist bump when I told you bye last Sunday.  

Your big day to actually turn 2 was this past Thursday...try not to be two terrible for your mom and dad.  



For previous birthday parties, click below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.