HOME     ABout     Contact

1.04.2015

Two Thousand FIFTEEN


Image: Pinterest



2015, y'all.
A new year is a fresh start.  I am always wildly optimistic on January 1st.
A new year is like a new planner at the beginning of a school year.

Speaking of school, this year is my 10 year high school reunion.  I can't believe that I have now been out of high school for TEN years.  To say I am not prepared to return and talk about all the things I haven't accomplished yet would be an understatement. 






Honestly, I don't have many resolutions or goals for 2015.
I don't have a particular word yet to define my year or a long list of to-do's.  


I just want to be better in all areas of my life
whatever that may be. 



6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, girl! Hope 2015 is your best yet and you go rock that reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking time to read good books is a must :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are good ones, Cassie! Many of those are on my list, too #GreatMinds #DrinkingWaterNow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you Shae! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely agree! Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, Thank you Tiffany! I hope so!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.