HOME     ABout     Contact

2.11.2015

Found the best at Firmoo


You may not know something about me:  I wear glasses.
I have an astigmatism so I wear them when I'm watching television, driving at night, or when I'm at the movies.  I can see perfectly fine close up, just can't see that great far off.


I went to the eye doctor back in December because it had been like four years since I last had my eyes checked.   I am pretty blessed because I don't have near as bad eyesight as my mom and sister.  My sister has been wearing glasses since she was in like, first grade, and is literally almost blind without her contacts in.


At my appointment, my eye doctor let me know that my eyes have not changed much; which is a great thing.  I may have ridiculous skin but my eyes are still on point.  However, all my friends wanted me to get new glasses since I have had the same pair of glasses since high school:


They are not cute and are even crooked.  I'll be the first to admit that.  


Well, if you haven't noticed on Instagram, I am kinda strapped for cash.  I am currently in the process of buying gifts for: 5 baby showers, 3 bridal showers, one bachelorette party, and don't even get me started on birthdays….



So when a company I had never heard of emailed me for a chance to review a pair of prescription glasses, I jumped at the chance (part of my THRIVE word to Try new things).  I am so so so so so pleased with this company that I want to tell the whole world about it.  

The company's name is Firmoo.  




I have never ordered glasses online so this was all new to me. 
I loved the fact that I could upload a selfie and then see which glasses looked the best.

Then all I had to do was put in my numbers from my prescription from said eye doctor.  I didn't know my PD (Pupillary Distance) so I got my mom to get a regular old ruler and hold it above my nose and count the little ruler marks.
Now that is something to do when you are bored (it definitely made me laugh).

Yes, I did get these glasses for free.

But even if I didn't - glasses, gorgeous hard case, eyeglasses cloth, eyeglass bag to carry them in and the tools you need if the glass need fixing all for $26 dollars. That's what I call #winning.


The eye glass cloth. 



You can also get your glasses for free (if you wanted to):




Firmoo.com will be the only place I order glasses at from now on.
Oh silly me, you probably wanted to see my new glasses in selfie form.
Here ya go: 



I love these glasses.
I love their customer service and how easy the website was to navigate.
I love Firmoo.


If I had the energy to climb, I'd yell it from my rooftop.




8 comments:

  1. Love the new specs! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute new glasses!!! If I needed some I'd be ordering from there stat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute! I love Firmoo and Zenni Optical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the ones you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving Firmoo as well. Couldn't ask for a better pair of glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your comment, Laura! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Shae! I am loving them!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.