HOME     ABout     Contact

2.08.2015

It's Love Week.

Even though tomorrow is Monday, it is the start of Valentine's week.  



You may not know this about me, but I have never been a fan of Valentine's Day.  Being single year after year and not even remembering the last time a guy was my Valentine (probably 3rd grade with the cute box set cards that you passed out to err'body).  

Anywho, this isn't that type of post. 
I am writing today to shed a little light on a certain lady I know, named Jill, who has been pretty open about her infertility.  See her blog here.  

God has recently changed/opened her heart to adopting a child.  I cherish Jill and Daniel's story so so much and I hope you will take the time to read her story.

She has teamed up with other people in the community and has made a Valentine's Day Raffle.
The basket has grown since I screen-shotted this and I am not gonna lie, I am crossing my fingers that I win. 




You have until this Friday to enter for a chance to win the raffle that has over $400 of pampering.  
I've never had a massage and definitely don't have a plus one, but this raffle sounds pretty great.  
purchased three tickets on Friday and I probably won't win, but that's not the point. 
It's about helping someone else have a child whichever way God plans for them to.

If you can't spend that much money or don't even want the basket, but feel led to give at least a $1 to their adoption story:  I know she would love to hear from you!

Her email address is E.JillBlake@gmail.com. 
E (dot) jillblake (at) gmail (dot) com 

This Valentine's Day whether you have a significant other or not, 
I pray that you would read their story and see how you can spread a little love this Valentine's week.




P.S. They did not ask me to write this post. I have only met Jill once, 
but since I follow her on social media, I feel like I know her.  
And if you are a blogger, you know exactly what I mean.

P.P.S. Chocolate covered strawberries are delicious. 






6 comments:

  1. My heart is overjoyed at the love God is showering us with through sweet friends. He has definitely held my heart close to Him lately and made me realize my story is more than pain. My journey is more than a struggle. It's about find Him through the support and love from those around us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Sincerely, I'll never be able to put into words what love and support means to us. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chocolate covered strawberries are so delicious. love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The miracle of adoption is amazing! Praying for this couple in this difficult and waiting time in their lives! I recently had friends adopt from China and it was so great for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right, Nelle?! I love too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment, Jenna! I know that they will appreciate your prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.