HOME     ABout     Contact

2.16.2015

Sweet Weekend



If I needed to describe my weekend in one specific photo, this would be it: 



I work for the state so Friday I was able to get off work at 3 pm.
So where did I go? The gym.
I did cardio for two hours so I wanted to eat  healthy carbs when I got home.
McAlisters: it's what's for dinner.

Saturday was Single Awareness Day, Valentine's Day, a horrible day for singles, whatever you want to call it.  I did nothing - planned on going to a barre class and didn't.  I did have time to post a picture on Instagram in between my busy schedule of a Golden Girls Marathon and eating snacks: 


May not have a man in my life, but I am blessed to be Aunt Cassie to these babes.


Nonetheless, the weekend got a little bit sweeter on Sunday.
I was invited to a baby shower for one of Brooke's cousins.  
If you don't know anything else about my weekend, know this: 
There are two things I'm good at and that is cleaning and eating cupcakes. 







The first baby shower of the season was a success.
This weekend will consist of a bridal shower, birthday dinner and a barre class.

Yes there will be cupcakes this weekend, too.



4 comments:

  1. Cupcakes make the world ALRIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cupcakes! I love the woodsy rustic theme of that baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sure do Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment Alanna! My best friend's dad built those woodsy items - whole family is creative! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.