HOME     ABout     Contact

3.01.2015

A Bride, A Boyfriend, and A Barre


This weekend was one for the books

If one for the books means: an early morning bridal shower, shopping for babies at Target, trying Firehouse Subs for the first time, a mini-marathon of Criminal Minds, meeting a friends' boyfriend and family, staying at said house until almost midnight, early morning church AND a barre class where I almost passed out. 

No more talking for me. Here are some photos (with captions underneath) from the weekend because I am tired.  



Caitlin's group of girls 




Comment below if you want more details about this basket.
Last basket I did you can read about here




The bride and I. 
I am so excited for you and Allen, Caitlin.  Counting down 'til wedding day! 




Later that night, I spent some quality time around Lila's boyfriend's parents kitchen table with some of his friends.
I laughed constantly for almost 4 hours and I had the best time.  
Grateful for the chicken/baked potato/caesar salad dinner, but more grateful that I physically met A$AP Choppa.  

Calling B-Rad from Malibu, you got some competition. 




Sunday, I went into Barre class thinking I could handle it and it was far from the truth.
I felt lightheaded doing crunches but I was able to drive home with no problems.
I am thankful for a class that pushes me to my limits for 55 minutes, 
but then again I am more thankful for Lavender Epsom Salt. 



How was your weekend? Anything exciting happen? 







4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend! I'm always so shocked to hear how intense barre is. I definitely need to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Busy girl! You live this fast life! Barre would KILL this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the shoutout! Yeh Intresting storyGrab Tricks

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.