HOME     ABout     Contact

3.04.2015

March Goals


I tend to always be a little bit late to the beginning of the month party; but I cannot express how glad I am that February is over.  Those 28 days always seem to just bring a girl down; no matter how hard I try to change my attitude around. 

I didn't mean for that to rhyme but it did.
So without further ado.



I am going to keep the goals simple this month.

With a baby shower each weekend + a rehearsal dinner + a wedding day + two out of town trips, ya girl is busy busy busy this month.  I want to cherish each moment I am given, thrive where I can, and let my friends and family know how much I care about and appreciate them.
  1. Less social media.  I say that all the time, but this month is a little different:  Less quantity on Instagram, more quality.  Sunday night I went through some of my page and decided to delete anything that wasn't my actual life posts.  I deleted pictures when I saw just quotes, regrams of giveaways, etc.  I am not even halfway through my page, but I already feel so much better that I am cleaning up an area that has so much influence on myself and others.


    Image: Kathleen

  2. Speaking of Instagram, be more proactive/encouraging.  Instead of just "liking" a photo, comment as well.  But on the flipside, STOP FOLLOWING ACCOUNTS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL LESS.  I am also going to get rid of folks whose platform is all about "loop giveaways."  I cannot stand those anymore.


  3. Finish reading Ephesians and begin reading another book of the Bible.  I realized last week that I cannot do this alone, God must be first in my life.  Lately, I just seem to cry at random moments.  I get upset easily and just overall, depressed in certain areas of my life.  

    I don't think I have ever been this frustrated in my entire life; I am so thankful that Rachel tweeted for me to read Ephesians but even more thankful that she wrote some posts on it.  I had a good cry the other day and felt more at peace that I am not in this by myself.  Everyone has hard days, but how you react is important. 




  4. Celebrate the soon to be moms in my life.  Every weekend this month is a baby shower.  Only one of the showers I cannot attend, due to my bridesmaid duties, but I want each mom-to-be to know how much I love them and their precious babes.  I am helping host the first baby shower this weekend and I cannot wait.


  5. Make c25k a priority.  I have not lost any weight over the past two months and the bridesmaid dress still will not zip all the way.  Time to hit the ground running literally and maybe buy some spanx.
5 goals seems like a good place to stop.  
Anyone else have some goals this month? Do share!



1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about Instagram! Except I feel like I don't post at all anymore and I feel like I need to step up my game lol! These are some great goals Cassie! I hope you have a great, busy March!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.