HOME     ABout     Contact

4.14.2015

A New Hostess


My weekend started early on Friday when I made my way to Natchez, MS.  It had been close to a year since the last time I went to Natchez; that's about 12 months too long so it was a much needed girls weekend. 
 
I arrived around 4:30 p.m. and walked right in Cupit's house to help decorate for the lingerie shower.  It was so much fun hanging pink streamers, moving bags around, and getting to know another friend of Cupit's, Melanie, that I learned we knew quite a few of the same people. Hashtag small world. 

However, the main reason for going: Caroline's Bachelorette Party.  


I was completely honored a couple months ago when her Matron of Honor, Cupit, text me asking if I wanted to attend.  I had only met Caroline once last year at a wedding and I must have made an impression.  

I said YES! I would love to come and bing bang boom, her bachelorette weekend was here.



I didn't take a whole lot of pictures this weekend, mostly because of what the decorations consisted of. Just know I had a wonderful weekend eating shots of jello, eating lots of good food aka carbs, and people watching at a local Natchez bar.  


 

I hope Caroline had a great bachelorette party and I am so proud of Cupit for throwing her first party EVER.  

She is a natural hostess and I'm thankful for all the memories we made this weekend; how 6 balloons quickly turned to five and how quickly the laughter turned into happy tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.