HOME     ABout     Contact

4.29.2015

All The Things


I'm probably one of the only bloggers who hasn't done a "currently" post; it's odd because I love reading what other's are currently feeling, eating, etc.  

Since I am a new sponsor on Sage today, I thought why not follow her Taking Stock posts and update y'all on my life.  

And if you are new here, welcome!


Making: a special DIY blog post that is coming up soon! Stay tuned! 

Cooking: nothing. I don't cook.   

Drinking: water with lemon.    

Reading: one of Grace in Grey's newest posts.  Considering one of my friend's just had her baby girl, I loved this guide on how to care for a new mom

Wanting: to lose weight but also eat ALL THE CARBS.   

Looking: forward to my birthday trip this Saturday! 

Playing: the game of "how many Game of Throne episodes can I watch before bedtime?" 

Wasting: time working and not being at home watching Game of Thrones.  It's really becoming a problem, y'all. 

Sewing: this is a joke question, right?

Wishing: I had enough birthday money to buy all the Tory Burch sandals. 

Enjoying: my life in general right now. 

Waiting: for the weekend.  It's going to be fantastic. 

Liking: all the photos on the new community hashtag #morethanaframe on Instagram. 

Wondering: when I will not have pimples on my face.  My mom still has them right now at age 58.  So I'm looking at another 30 years, at least.

Loving: the pictures I get sent daily of my friend's newborn baby.

Hoping:  I can make it up to Tupelo soon and get all the baby snuggles.

Marveling: at how much I love Married at First Sight on A&E.  Team #JaclynandRyan  

Needing:  a pair of jeans that actually fit.

Wearing:  pajamas at 6 pm on a Tuesday. Not ashamed.

Following:  a couple girls that I've met through the #morethanaframe community hashtag on Instagram.

Noticing:  how much I love my shellac manicure.  It's neon Barbie pink. 



Knowing: that I am getting a spray tan on Friday night makes me smile.  Spray tans have that affect on me.

Thinking:  about how many blog posts I really need to write, but don't have the energy to do it. 

Feeling:  full from a chicken alfredo pasta dinner.  I told you: all the carbs. 

Bookmarking:  10 Things for Single Girls from Whitney.  She always knows exactly what I need to read. 

Opening:  candy wrappers.  I always want something sweet after dinner. 

Giggling: at the top photo.  It started off as a joke to make fun of a 17 year old and her boyfriend and it turned out to be really awesome.  It's now my Facebook cover photo as well. 


What are you currently feeling? Watching? Etc?

Update me on your life below.
If you are new, say hi! 



4 comments:

  1. Love you manicure and LOVE lemon water! So excited to have you as a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Teague LoudermilkApril 30, 2015 at 11:13 AM

    You don’t sew?? Me either. I haven’t since 9th grade in homeck class. You’ll love Cassie she is AMAZING and so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alwaysablogsmaidMay 4, 2015 at 6:23 PM

    I'm so excited to be one of your sponsors! Thank you for the opportunity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. alwaysablogsmaidMay 4, 2015 at 6:24 PM

    Ha you are better than me then. I don't know if I have ever "sewn" anything - I tried cross-stitching one time and that did not last.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.