HOME     ABout     Contact

5.25.2015

My Entourage



This past weekend I spent time up North again.  
This time around was to meet my newest blog follower, Stella.  
Just kidding.  

I forgot my trucker hat with my name on it so we didn't talk about my online life.  I just held her, fed her and most importantly: took a "come at me, bro" selfie with her after we both had baths. 





Other main highlights of the weekend included: 



Spending time with my toddler friend: Natalie.  She is the sweetest thing - her love for Stella is so cute to watch.  She said "issss okay, baybee" when Stella started to cry.  It made me smile to see the love between those two. 




On Saturday, Tupelo had the the most perfect weather; it wasn't hot but the sun was shining bright enough for you to get some sun.  It was spent poolside, holding Stella underneath the deck and eating grilled hamburgers and springtime Oreos.  



That night was spent watching Season 1 of Entourage.  I want to see the movie, but I found out that you don't have to watch the tv show to understand the movie so that's a plus.  But I watched five episodes Saturday night and I have to say: I loved it. 


My entourage these days are my friends and their babies.  
Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. 



8 comments:

  1. I need a pool, STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K SO YOU'RE TELLING ME I NEED TO BE WATCHING ENTOURAGE?! IS IT ON NETFLIX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alwaysablogsmaidMay 25, 2015 at 8:06 PM

    I do too. Only a few of my friends have one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. alwaysablogsmaidMay 25, 2015 at 8:08 PM

    I just checked and it is not. I'LL SEND A STRONGLY WORDED EMAIL TO NETFLIX TOMORROW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to join you on one of these weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. alwaysablogsmaidMay 26, 2015 at 5:34 PM

    Come on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. alwaysablogsmaidMay 26, 2015 at 5:34 PM

    You're adorbs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.