HOME     ABout     Contact

7.23.2015

Type A Summer


I make to do lists every week, even though I already write everything down in my planner.
It may seem redundant, but I love being able to check things off of a list.
How Type A of me…so to be even more redundant, I wrote a blog post too.


Here are 10 things I plan on doing this summer…
(some have already been marked off - this post has been in my draft section for a hot minute)



If I do all TEN of these things, I will consider it a successful summer:


1.  Make indoor smores.  





2.  Go to the beach one more time.


3.  Attend a pre-season Saints game.



4.  Spend time at a pool. 


5.  Make guacamole, specifically Babalu's.

Picture from the Internet 


6.  Read at least 2 books.  Currently working on this one: 


Another picture from the ole Google



7.  Spend the 4th of July surrounded by friends.

Last year's picture but most of the same crew was together again this year. 


8.  Celebrate friends' birthdays in style; more birthdays to come so this one won't be marked off until September. 



9.  Make my own popsicle at Deep South Pops.


10.  Finish taking the last 6 classes of my barre membership before it expires in August.



What's on your to-do list this summer?


5 comments:

  1. I"m totally a list maker inside my planner as well.....even worse, I have color coded lists for different things....yellow for regular life, blue for work, etc. It's a problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alwaysablogsmaidJuly 24, 2015 at 8:34 AM

    I've only read the intro and part of chapter 1 and I LOVE IT. It's so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alwaysablogsmaidJuly 24, 2015 at 8:34 AM

    I am close to also doing colors. We are in this organized thing together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great plan! I love to-do lists too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.