HOME     ABout     Contact

9.27.2015

Solidarity Sisters + Meet Audrey


A couple weeks ago I mentioned joining Solidarity Sisters and how glad I was to get to know my new blogging friend, Audrey.  Well, now here is your chance to learn a little bit about her and go visit her blog! Keep reading below to see how you can meet your own Solidarity Sister below


25 Things About Audrey





1.  What is your eye color? Green
2.  Favorite Color? white 
3.  What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Paris, France





4.  Where were you born? Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5.  Favorite movie? I love ALL movies that’s too hard!
6.  What is your middle name? Madison






7.  What is your favorite food? Carbs…specifically pasta
8.  What’s the last thing you bought? Torchy’s Tacos…. If you ever come to Dallas, Lubbock, or Austin, Texas you have to get it!
9.  Favorite smells? Lavender, and Chanel Chance






10.  When was the last time you cried? A month ago when I had to say goodbye to my family when they dropped me off at college. Probably the hardest thing ever :(
11.  What phone do you have? Iphone 5s! But I want the new iphone 6s
12.  How tall are you? 5’6





13.  Can you cook? I cannot… I WISH. I have a hard time following recipes so they always turn out bad.
14.  What color is your car? White, DUH!
15.  Favorite item at Trader Joes? Their four cheese mac and cheese is heaven.. trust me
16.  Favorite way to travel? Flying…. something about flying makes me so happy and I love being able to zone the world out.





17. What can’t you sleep without? My noise maker on white noise.
18. Do you collect anything? No I do not I have no room for that in my dorm room haha
19. If you were given 1 million dollars and could only spend it on yourself, what would you do with it? I would for sure travel the world for a year or two, and pick my favorite spot and build a house.
20.  Have any magazine subscriptions? PEOPLE





21.  What were you doing at 12 am last night? Watching revenge…. I am HOOKED.
22.  Any tattoos? no
23.  Favorite Restaurant? Taco diner
24.  Dream job? Working for E! 
25.  Biggest guilty pleasure? Food and netflix any day…





Hi everyone! My names Audrey and I write/blog at www.audreymadstowe.com

My blog is somewhere I go to talk about all of the things I love. I’m a complete girly girl and I love talking fashion, beauty, skincare, etc. Aside from materialistic things, my blog is also about my life. As an 18 year old college sorority girl… life has it’s major ups and downs and I love to blog about it all! 

I am so glad to get to know Cassie as my soliditary sister and get her perspective on life as a post grad student. I hope you enjoyed this post and feel free to stop by my life and style blog. 
xoxo, Audrey 





I am so thankful to have had this past month to get to know my Solidarity Sister, Audrey.  I can't thank Susannah enough for matching us.  If you want to meet someone in the blogging world who you can talk to, I would highly suggest going to Susannah's blog here and signing up for the next month of sisterhood. 

The next Solidarity Sister match-up starts in October.  
You may meet a new blogger that you can call a friend; I know I have. 

P.S.  This survey was borrowed from Megan's blog, Holy City Chic.  
Please tell me one or more of the 25 things about you below, if you would like.  
You can never have enough blogging friends. :) 




4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed getting to know your Solidarity Sister!!! <3 I hope to see you back for the next month's pairings! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susannah! I am so glad I joined and I'm there! :)

      Delete
  2. So glad I was able to get to know you! Love this blog swap.... xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.