HOME     ABout     Contact

1.24.2016

The Report: January


I read somewhere online that January is basically the Monday of all the months.  I don't know if I agree with that.  I think that some Mondays are terrible, but I think the months are what you make of them and I am really pleased with how January is going.  Here are a few things that have consumed my mind this month: skin care, health(ier) foods, party planning, and my favorite blog posts.


BeautyCounter



 
I have extremely sensitive skin.  I read Megan's post on why she switched to safer and I immediately stopped using my favorite perfume, Light Blue.  I literally feel better this month than I did last month and I know that is part of it (extra hormone production is never our friend, ladies).  I bit the bullet this month since I had some extra money and bought the BeautyCounter Essentials Line, which is the picture above.  I am OBSESSED.  My face has never been so soft and I'm not breaking out!! How wonderful is that?  I am not a consultant or getting paid to write this, I just love it.  

 
Besides trying to get rid of un-necessary chemicals in my body, I've started eating veggies at lunch instead of going through a drive thru.  Trying to drink more water instead of Dr. Pepper.  Baby steps on the trying to eat healthier front. 



 
Gender Reveal season is upon me.  I am helping host two gender reveals in the next two months.  I have been surfing the web for all types of ideas.  Anything in particular I should know/do?  I have only attended one gender reveal this month and have so much to learn.  I will also be in charge of knowing the gender for this first party and I am SO EXCITED for the way they are going to reveal it to everyone - let's hope I can keep it a secret! :)

 
Etsy has also seen my debit card this month.  I ordered a onesie for the gender reveal and I cannot wait for it to be shipped to me.  I have a feeling a lot of custom onesies will be purchased over the next few months for these new babes.


The first custom one I ever ordered last year



Favorite Blog Posts

How Cassie felt about being away from her blog resonated with me so well.  

Amber's letter to her husband was all the #relationshipgoals.

Whitney's post always speaks to me in a fresh way, especially this one.

My January Solidarity Sister, Kat, has some amazing travel plans this year.  

 

The Report is a new series I'm starting once a month to list things and events that are currently happening in my life.  Please feel free to tell me your monthly report in the comment section below.  
To read October's report, click here



3 comments:

  1. That onesie is SO cute! Good job, Aunt Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you Lauren! So much for saving a lot of money this year…all the babies need all the onesies, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.