HOME     ABout     Contact

3.13.2016

21 Questions: The Girl Behind the Blog


I've been tagged by one of my Solidarity Sisters, Cat, to answer 21 questions about myself.  
Just in case I have a few new readers, here is a little glimpse into the girl behind the blog.  



1. Are you named after anyone? I don't think so; my Dad came up with my name though.  It's actually Cassandra Lynn, but he also picked out my nickname Cassie, which is what I go by until I have to sign legal documents.

2. When was the last time you cried? Thursday night for silly reasons.  I can't seem to let go of the 'control' I don't have.

3. Do you have kids? No, but I am Aunt Cassie to a lot of little babes; starting with my boo thang, Bray. 



4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?  I would like to think so.  All my friends tell me I'm really great; so I would hope that I would find 'me' to hang out with - if that makes sense.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? A LOT.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Absolutely not.  I'm not afraid of heights, but the jerk back would just be insane on my neck and I'd probably get injured.

7. What’s your favorite cereal? I don't remember the last time I ate it, but Cinnamon Toast Crunch. 

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their presence - clothing and otherwise.

9. What is your eye color? Brown

10. Scary movie or happy endings? Both.  I love a scary movie - mostly because they don't scare me, it makes me laugh; but I do love a happy ending as well. 

11. Favorite smells? The cologne "Fierce" by Abercrombie and Fitch.  I know it's a men's smell, but it is my FAVORITE.  Fun fact:  I made my mom buy me a bottle when I was in college and I sprayed my pillow every night.  I was borderline obsessed. 

12. Summer or winter? Summer - but not because of Mississippi - it is so hot here in the summer.  I just really don't like to be cold.



13. Computer or television? Television.  I know everyone says Computers because they can watch tv on them but after a long day at work, the last thing I want to see is another computer. 

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Florence and Rome, Italy.

15. Do you have any special talents? Not that I know of.

16. Where were you born? Jackson, MS

17. What are your hobbies?  Part-time blogging, bridesmaid duties, hosting baby/bridal showers, traveling to visit college friends, watching movies and tv shows, sending snail mail to friends, and making excuses to not work out.

18. Do you have any pets? One dog named Sam.



19. Favorite movie? Cruel Intentions - always and forever.

20. Do you have any siblings? Yes. 

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I never have a clear answer for this question.  I've been asked this my whole life and I still don't know. 


And that’s a little bit about me! 
Thank you Cat for tagging me in this, I now tag Erica, Ashten, and Amber! Enjoy ladies!!






4 comments:

  1. I LOVE cinnamon toast crunch. I haven't seen Cruel Intentions in sooo long! Did you hear that they are bringing it to the small screen? Sarah Michelle Gellar-Prinze is reprising her role as Catherine. Should be good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I had not heard that! I would love to see it!!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't really know what I want to be when I grow up! And Sam is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA Sam is a super MESS, but thank you! haha i'll tell Sam you think so. :)

      Delete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.