HOME     ABout     Contact

4.28.2016

My Fourth Round of Solidarity Sisters + Meet Kristine


For the past two months, I have participated in my FOURTH round of Solidarity Sisters that is hosted by Susannah at Simple Moments Stick.  I never hesitate to sign up because I know that I will meet someone new, kind, and always open to just talk and get to know me and visa versa.  

Kristine was even more than that for me.  She went out of her way to help me with a bachelorette gift for our goody bags through her Etsy shop.  She is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever "met" and I hope she knows how much her wisdom is helping me.  Kristine totally understands where I'm at right now in my stage of life and I am thankful to have someone to talk to about them.  I have a feeling that she has a lot more blogger friends to 'meet' and I hope one of those people is YOU.  
Get to know my new friend, Kristine, below…




Hello! I'm Kristine from South of Plum, a blog that treasures life's simple moments. 

You may remember me from the blog, Breakfast with Bentley, which is now solely centered around my two pups, Bentley and Lambo. I also have a social media consulting business and blog about tips and tricks at Beech Lane Social. Did I forget to mention that I also have a full-time job AND I run my own Etsy shopLife is meant to be lived and I feel I'm filling up every single second! 

When I am not blogging or making wedding invitation ornaments or hair ties for my Etsy shop, I enjoy going to dinner with my husband, taking a Soul-Cycle class or two, and hanging out with my girlfriends. 

Read her Q & A below to learn more about her life, loves, and future plans...



1. What are three things you want to do before you turn 35 years old?

I just turned 34 in February, so that means I only have a year?! By 35 years old, I would like to have a kid, move to a bigger house and have my social media consulting business up and running. 



2. Where is one place you would love to travel to?

I’d love to travel to Hawaii, Italy and France. I have never been to Europe and I’d love to soak in all the culture. 

3. What is your favorite thing about your hometown?

When we were younger, we used to ride our bikes from one end to the other end of town, stopping for pizza and/or candy. The town isn’t huge, but it’s a close-knit group of people. I have since moved out, but my parents and brother still live there and I love visiting and reminisce about my childhood. 



4. I love the name of your blog; what made you choose it?

I live south of Plum Street. The blocks in my neighborhood are all named after types of trees and since I am continuing to grow in life and in business, I wanted a name that would reflect that. 

5. If you could have lunch with anyone (dead, alive, celeb or not), who would it be and why?

I’d love to have lunch with Leonardo DiCaprio because he’s been my number one forever. He also leads an interesting life, it seems, and I’d love to see how he juggles it all. 

6. What did you like best about being a Solidarity Sister?

When I first heard about the Solidarity Sister linkup, I wasn’t sure what to expect. This is my second round and I am so happy to have been paired up with Cassie! She is a sweet, Southern gal who reminded me of myself when I was 28 years old. I feel like I made a friend and it’s great to get to know someone on the other side of the country! 




7. Why did you start blogging?

I have always loved to write. When I started my job two years ago, and knowledge of blogging became a component, I wanted to dive in head first. I wanted to know everything there was to know about blogging, especially if I was to help other attorneys with their own. 

8. What is one thing you want my readers to know about you?

I’m a laid-back New Yorker who loves life and loves to spread positive vibes. I also have two dogs who I would do anything for and they have completely changed my outlook on life. 



9. What is your dream job?

My dream job would be running my own business. My father owns his own sporting goods store and I have that entrepreneurial bug from him. 

10. Why is your faith important to you?

It’s important to believe. I’ve seen one too many people lose hope and faith, and it is very sad. I believe that everything happens for a reason and that God and my angels are always looking out for me. Although I do not frequent church, I do follow the Catholic faith. 



Follow Kristine on social media below! 
I personally suggest checking out her Etsy shop, as well.  Best service around, in my opinion.




2 comments:

  1. You are too sweet!! Thank you for the beautiful intro! SS4life!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.