HOME     ABout     Contact

6.19.2016

The (Delayed) Report: May


The month of May was filled with so many wonderful things; I just hated to see it go.  I knew going into this month that it was going to be extremely busy, and at the time, I didn't realize how much rest I would truly need.  I ended up making it the whole 31 days - even when my car was hit at the end and almost made me lose my sanity.

But without further ado, here is my report for May:


1.  Beach Birthday Bash


I celebrated 29 with two of my best girlfriends in Perdido Key, Florida.  They made sure that I relaxed, ate well, and had plenty of aloe vera for my sunburned body.  I am forever grateful for these two taking time out of their busy schedules to celebrate me turning a year older. 


2.  A "Berry" Happy Birthday


Savannah turned ONE and her party was the most adorable thing I've ever seen.  The menu included mini hamburgers and potato salad.  I don't know how the hosts knew those were two of my favorite foods, but I'm so glad they did.  I enjoyed seeing Savannah run around her party enjoying everyone and I mean, could she be any cuter? The answer is no. 



3.  Sal's with my Gals 


Tried another new-to-me restaurant with my girls for my birthday dinner with them: Sal and Mookie's.  It's a pizza joint that also has the best Green Goddess dressing I've ever tasted.  I can't wait to go back soon for pizza, salad and of course: ice cream. 


4.  #DigYourRoots Tour in Tupelo, MS


Spending less than 24 hours in Tupelo, MS was one of the best days of my life so far this year.  Florida Georgia Line puts on a great show and I may not hate concerts now.  I can't thank my Tupelo girls enough for taking me.  It's a night I'll never forget, that's for sure. 


5.  Little Lady(bug) Baby Shower


Mid-way through the month, I co-hosted Bridget's baby shower with these fabulous ladies.  I think the shower went great and I can't believe we will get to meet this sweet little lady in less than a month! 



6.  #BrookesQuickTrip

Photo taken from my Instagram: @alwaysablogsmaid


What happens when you stay awake for 25 hours straight and party all night in New Orleans?  A lot of things.  That I may tell you in another post….maybe. 
Just kidding, of course I'm going to tell you. 



7.  #QuickSayIDo



The weekend after the bachelorette party, these two got hitched.  We ate 'concession stand' foods, danced all night and then ended the night at Waffle House.  Perfect ending to a perfect day, I say.  



8.  From the Wedding to an Engagement 



As I walked down the aisle to celebrate the marriage of Matt and Brooke, I came back to my phone to see a group message celebrating the engagement of Kaylee and Edward.  I could not be happier for this sweet couple and I have already started on my Maid of Honor duties; like the party planner that I am. 




The Report is a series I post once a month to list things and events that are currently happening in my life.  Please feel free to tell me your monthly report in the comment section below.  
To read Aprils report, click here

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.