HOME     ABout     Contact

6.17.2017

My FIRST Photoshoot for my THIRTIETH birthday


I didn't think much about turning 30, but when my sister informed me that I should totally do a birthday photoshoot, I was all in.  I spent a Saturday getting my hair and makeup done, eating cake, and smiling/laughing with my sister behind the camera.  She gave me incredible photos and I can't thank her enough for all she did for me.  

Here is a preview of a few gems she took: 





















































Birthday Sign: CustomPrintablesNY 


Cake: Family friend

Photographer: Sister 

Props: My favorite beverage, books I still haven't read and my lovely blog hat.

(Post not sponsored by Dr. Pepper, even though I would like to be)


1 comment:

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.