HOME     ABout     Contact

7.18.2017

A to Z of Me



Today I thought I would post a blurry photo documenting my favorite beverage and answer a few survey questions from the alphabet.  Grab something to drink and scroll along.  I grabbed this survey from one of my favorite bloggers, Julie at Peanut Butter Fingers.  

I would love if you answered a few as well in the comments section.  I am so thankful for the readers I still have when I post sporadically and would love to know more about you! 




A to Z Survey
A – Age: 30. 
B – Biggest Fear: Being stung by bees/wasps. 
C – Current Time: 5:07 p.m.
D – Drink You Had Last: Dr. Pepper 


E – Easiest Person To Talk To: My mom. 
F – Favorite Song: I love all 90's music, but "Everything you Want" by Vertical Horizon will always be my top favorite.  
G – Grossest Memory: On my 25th birthday, I got sick in New Orleans on Bourbon Street and I threw up in lots of places on that road.  
H – Hometown: I was born in Jackson, Mississippi and I have lived here for the majority of my life.  I lived two years in Hattiesburg, Mississippi for college.  
I – In Love With: Jesus.  He hasn't sent the right person to me yet. 
J – Jealous Of: People who have live on the beach year round. 
K – Kindest Person You Know: My mom. 
L – Longest Relationship: A one year on and off relationship in college. 
M – Middle Name: Lynn
N – Number of Siblings: Three.  
O – One Wish: To find a house for myself in the next year and be financially stable. 
P – Person You Spoke To On The Phone Last: Probably my mom. 
Q – Question You’re Always Asked: “How many weddings have you been in?"
R – Reason To Smile: Because I'm alive, loved and blessed. 
S – Song You Last Sang: “Who's That Man" by Toby Keith.
T – Time You Woke Up: 9 a.m.
U – Underwear Color: Blue. 
V – Vacation Destination: I've always wanted to visit Paris, but if I could pick i would go to Cirque Terre, Italy.  
W – Worst Habit: The fact that I don't like to cook.  I'm sure it's a hindrance and will become an even bigger problem as I get older.  
X – X-Rays You’ve Had: A few, most of them at the dentist, but I also had one on my ankle in college.
Y – Your Favorite Food: Any carbs and most importantly, deviled eggs. 
Z – Zodiac Sign: Taurus. 
Question of the Afternoon
Your turn!! Answer the following prompts below… 
  • Drink You Had Last
  • Easiest Person To Talk To
  • Reason To Smile
  • Vacation Destination

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.