HOME     ABout     Contact

7.12.2017

From the Strip to the Square (Part Two)


The weekend of May 20th, Taylor and I made my way to her alumni town, Oxford.  It was finally the weekend for Caleb and Lyda to tie the knot and I was so so excited to spend the weekend celebrating this lovely couple.  Taylor and I worked Friday and then drove up only stopping once for some dinner. We arrived just as soon as the rehearsal dinner was over and it was time to go out on the Square.





Trying my first T-Swift at Funky's bar @ The Square
Fun fact: I learned it was named after a guy, not the country singer. 




The next day, Taylor and I decided to hit up the Ulta Salon and get our hair did for the night of wedding festivities. 







Groom's cake was snickerdoodle flavored - IT WAS DELICIOUS. 





Selfies with the Bride and Groom  







A few of the wedding crew


I danced into the morning both nights of the #GetStoked weekend and I laughed more than i thought possible.  I had the best time celebrating a new couple and I was able to reconnect with the Vegas crew as well.  I am so so glad I was able to attend these two events for Caleb & Lyda.  I wish those two nothing but the best and I can't wait until we are together again. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I didn't know that about the T-Swift drink! #sofunny

    so glad you had a great time. Let me know when you are back in Oxford!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts ANYTIME.
I will reply back.